What is Payfunnels?
- Payfunnels is easy and flexible to use within seconds. Accept recurring and one-time online payments. Even set up payment plans to expire after a certain number of payments. Accept one-time setup fees on recurring charges.
- Connect your Stripe account and begin accepting payments within seconds. Charge clients for one-time or recurring payments or onset payment plans. All transaction and credit card information is handled securely by Stripe.
- Payfunnels is the front-end invoicing software for Stripe that is simple and easy to use. We make Stripe easy to use and set up subscription/recurring payments.
- A stripe account is required to use Payfunnels.
- We have the following options:
1) Payment Plan. E.g., A subscription with a predefined term. E.g., $300/mo for 3 months only.
2) One-time Setup Fees for subscriptions.
3) Payfunnels provides a link/script that can easily be set up on the checkout page of your website.
4) Payfunnels has fixed predictable monthly costs.
- The Stripe fee for the US is currently 2.9% + 30¢ USD (it might change from country to country, but here is the URL for the Stripe Fees https://stripe.com/us/pricing ). Even if you have Payfunnels, you'll still be responsible for the Stripe fees.
- Yes, we do have a 14-days free trial. You can Sign up using https://start.payfunnels.com/signup
- 2 months free when you pay annually. (All prices in US Dollars)
- Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.