Enable ACH and SEPA
- You can now take payments using ACH and SEPA in Payfunnels. To start taking payments using ACH/SEPA, you must have to enable them from your Stripe account. Below are the steps on how to enable ACH/SEPA from your Stripe account:
- Step 1: Log in to your Stripe account using the below link or jump to Settings > Payment methods and turn them on. Below is the screenshot.
- Step 2: Then click on the below link or jump to Settings > Billing > Invoice template and click on manage under default payment terms. Below is the screenshot:
- Enable ACH/SEPA from here:
- Now your customers can be able to see the ACH/SEPA methods at checkout. If they don't, please go to the Integration section in the Payfunnels dashboard and Sync your account with Stripe and that's it.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.