Enable ACH for US clients
- You can now take payments using ACH from US clients in Payfunnels. To start taking payments using ACH, you must have to enable it from your Stripe account. Below are the steps on how to enable ACH from your Stripe account:
- Step 1: Log in to your Stripe account using the below link or jump to Settings > Payment methods and enable ACH. Below is the screenshot.
- Step 2: Click on the below link or jump to Settings > Billing > Invoice template and click on manage under default payment terms. Below is the screenshot:
- Enable ACH from here as well:
- Now your clients can be able to see the ACH payment method at checkout. If they don't, please go to the Integration section in the Payfunnels dashboard and Sync your account with Stripe and that's it.
Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.