How to Create a Custom Payment Plan?
Below are the steps to create a "Custom Plan"
- Please click on the New Invoice and select the 'Custom plan' tab shown in the screenshot below. Enter the first payment amount you would like to charge your client. (This amount will be charged on the day when the customers start the subscription)
- Click on the plus(+) button, and you will see a new section. Enter the second payment amount you would like to charge and the interval (day, months, weeks, year). Below is the screenshot.
- Click on the plus(+) button to add more payment intervals. Once done, then save the invoice. Your plan is ready. Please click view invoice or copy and paste the short link in the browser to view the invoice.
- Note: Currently, it is not possible to edit the amount on Active subscriptions and you can take up to 5 payments using the 'custom plan' invoice at a time.
- Currently, the 'Custom plan' feature is available only in the 'Pro' and 'Pro Plus' plans.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.