Does the system retry after "Failed payments"?
Check how to configure retry rules if the payment fails for subscriptions.
- For a payment that is part of a subscription, you will see "failed payment" as the status in Payfunnels under the payment section. Please contact your customer if the credit card has expired.
- Once your client confirms that the card has sufficient funds or is in working condition, then you can manually initiate a retry using the 'Retry Payment' button as shown below screenshot:
- Open failed payment for a particular subscription to find the 'Retry Payment' button.
- The system will also attempt to charge the credit card again based on the settings in your Stripe account.
- You can check or change settings by clicking the link below.
- https://dashboard.stripe.com/account/recurring Please save after you are done changing.
- Below is the screenshot of one of the options you can choose on the Stripe dashboard. You can also choose Smart Retires if you want.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message from our website if you have any questions.